Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day One Important Info

Somehow, your students, have the energy to sit by the pool, in the beautiful Askelon evening, and drink. Jillian and I, however, have decided to retire to our respective rooms for the evening. Before I went to bed, though, I wanted to make sure you had some important information:

My number in Israel is 0525167677. This is confirmed.

I am also checking my email regularly. Try emailing brsmall@suhillel.org if you need anything.

I'm a big fan of iChat. You can reach me using the Hillel account by sending a text message to hillel@sihillel.org.

Your kids are all doing great. We had one student have a bag that's been delayed. But she got to go to a mall today and shop. This lifted her spirits.

Tomorrow we head to the desert for the Bedouin tents and Masada the following day. I'll make sure that we post our first blog entry by a student some time soon.

Lyla tov,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment